Using Credit Card Rewards To Travel?
We do the hard work to help you find the best credit cards, home loans and personal loans.
- BONUSSpend S$5,000 within 3 months of Card approval and receive 7,500 bonus miles.
- BONUSReceive 40,000 Citi Miles when you opt to pay 1st year card annual fee & spend S$9,000 within 3 months from date of card approval (Valid till 31 Jan 2020).
- BONUSReceive 1 Night Stay at Swissôtel The Stamford Singapore worth S$529 upon Card approval. Receive a Samsonite Sigma 76cm Expandable Spinner worth S$600 when you spend S$4,500 within the first 3 months of Card approval.
New & Refinance Home Loan Rates in Singapore
Rewards Credit Cards
- BONUSAs an introductory offer you will enjoy 3% Cashback on up to a total of $5,000 spend for the first 6 months plus a fee waiver for the first year.
- First year fee waiver and 3% Cashback for the first 6 months up to $5000 spend.
- 1.5% Cashback on purchases of goods and services you make, anytime.
- On top of the 1.5% Cashback, you can receive more savings with the True Cashback Deals!
- BONUSReceive up to 30,000 Citi ThankYou Points when you spend S$3,000 in the first 3 months. Welcome offer valid for online applications through 30 September 2019.
- Earn 10X Rewards (10 points or 4 Miles for every S$1 spent) when you shop for clothes, bags and shoes or at departmental stores or online shopping websites whose main business activity is shoes, bags, clothes.
- Earn 1X Rewards for every $1 spent on all other spend.
- Earn up to 10% Citi Rebate at over 300 locations, including Starbucks, Subway and Sheng Siong.
- Save up to 14% on fuel at Esso and Shell.
- BONUSWelcome gift: $120 cash back when you spend S$1,200 in the first 3 months.
- Groceries: 8% cash back at supermarkets and groceries worldwide (honestbee and RedMart delivery counts too).
- Dining: 8% cash back at restaurants, cafes, bars worldwide.
- Petrol: up to 20.88% fuel savings at Esso & Shell, and 8% cash back at other petrol stations worldwide.
- All Other Retail Spend: 0.25% cash back, no cap.